Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Am the Forty Seven Percent

I believe I'm a victim and should be given free things from the magic government to make up for that. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I buy $300 sneakers with a welfare check. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I don't work and don't want to work. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I watch a lot of television. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I think others should pay for my sexual irresponsibility. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

My knowledge of American history is limited to "White Man Bad." I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I believe in a woman's right to infanticide. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I'm a young iconoclast who questions all authority...except the professors at my communist indoctrination center and my own government. I am the Forty Seven Percent.


I think schools should provide my brood with free food, since the welfare I get that's supposed to pay for that is being used on drugs, alcohol and fancy basketball shoes. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I watch sports and love those amazing negro athletes. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I'm one hundred pounds overweight and wear designer clothes. The government says I live in "poverty."  I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I follow the religion of peace and I'll kill you if you don't respect that. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I hate White people. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I should be given free things and hiring preferences because I sodomize other men. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I worry about the right-wing bias of the media. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

My heroes are Karl Marx, Frederick Engels, Lenin, Mao, Stalin, Che, Pol Pot, etc. I am the Forty Seven Percent.


I think the biggest problem in today's America is White racism and hate groups. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I believe that no one actually got rich and successful through hard work. They didn't build that. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

If we did away with capitalism it would make things much better. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I ask "What can my country do for me?" I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I have no interest in learning your language or assimilating your culture. I'm just here to loot. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

All White nations should be flooded with non-Whites as punishment for White Imperialism. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I should get free things because there was slavery long ago. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I'm a self-hating White that cheers on my own destruction. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I have twelve children by ten fathers. Make that eleven fathers: the White tax payer that foots the bill counts too. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I went under a fence for a better life of welfare dependency. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I feel that laws that prevent the widespread voter fraud that takes place every election are racist. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I think feeding society's dregs and appeasing Islam is more important than space exploration. I am the Forty Seven Percent.

Gibs me dat! I am the Forty Seven Percent.

Hope and change. Forward. I pledge allegiance to the Muslim Queer and to the diversity for which it stands.

I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I am the Forty Seven Percent.

I am the Forty Seven Percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment