NAACP and U.N. Investigate "Discrimination"

As the forty seven percent gears up for performing a fraud-laced racial headcount this November all the stops are being pulled to insure that the Kenyan sodomite continues to destroy the remains of normal White America. To this end a kosher hate-group dedicated to advancing "colored" people at the expense of everyone else has made a pathetic bid to stay relevant, considering the entire power structure of America is currently focused on special rights for the negro. They're appealing to one-worlders to get out that all important negro felon vote.

Charging that millions of citizens, two-fifths of them black, have been denied the right to vote because of felony convictions, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People called on the United Nations this week to investigate America’s “racially discriminatory election laws.”

Every failure and pathology of the negro is caused by White racism, discrimination, jim crowe, Alabama buses, etc. It's Whitey's fault that negroes commit seven to ten times the crime as Whites, according to Department of Justice uniform crime statistics. It's not the low I.Q., propensity toward violence and lack of future orientation. It's discrimination and it makes us cry.

A delegate told the HRC that the right to vote was a cornerstone of democracy and that in the U.S. a patchwork of divergent laws and procedures have posed barriers to voting.

The precious right to have racial head-counts and tribal chiefs. 51% voting to kill the other 49%. This is why I support a Republic and completely loathe democracy. The idea that low I.Q. criminals have a magical ability to make wise choices is so absurd I don't know how anyone can take it seriously.

"I don't care if America dies, as long as I can fart through silk and be a racist."

“More than two million are African American, yet African Americans make up less than 13 percent of the U.S. population,” she said.

Based on five minutes watching the Telavivision I thought "African Americans" were about 50 percent of the population, maybe more. Obviously the negro is suffering from having to live in a White nation. Therefore they should be removed and given their own nations, perhaps in Africa. This is the only equitable solution for evil White racism.

“These voter-suppression laws include so-called strict voter-ID laws, cutting of Sunday voting, early voting and same-day voter registration, and the reimposing of notoriously racist bans on formerly-incarcerated people voting,” he said.

Trying to prevent the rampant voter fraud that occurs every election is racist. I am the forty seven percent.

Full Story. 

We are fast approaching the point where a convicted negro or may-hee-can criminal will vote multiple times for the candidate that best approximates their skin color. Whites are supposed to meekly accept this state of affairs, just like every other usurpation since the sixties. No more. The rot must stop. We need our own nation, free from this negro nonsense. 


Popular posts from this blog

Voodoo Stuff

Good News Monday: Europe's Last Hope

Examining the Motive