Friday, February 12, 2016

Thought Crime Fever

In honor of Uncle Ted naming the jew behind gun control I feel a song coming on. Cue that familiar opening riff...


Well I don't know where the rootless cosmopolitan comes from, but they sure do come
Looks like they're targeting me
And I don't know why they want White Genocide but they sure want it bad
The jew will even do it for free!

They give me thought crime fever
Thought crime fever

The first time I got jew-wise I was just ten years old
Got it from a real-talking "racist" next door
I turned on the talmudvision to get me the cure
I think I got it some more  

They give me thought crime fever
Thought crime fever
Got a wrongthink fever
The thought crime fever

I'm not apologizing 
I feel no pain
I want a deportation train
You know you got it when you're questioning the holohoax
I makes the nation-wrecker cry, cry, cry oh won't you stop the kosher lie

*righteous guitar soloing*


 Well I make the merchant wail with a stroke of the keys
 They know they're not conning me
 They know just what to offer when they need to buy a useful idiot goy
 They know I'm doin' it for free

I give them thought crime fever
Thought crime fever
Oy vey the hate fever
Thought crime fever

Thought crime fever
Wrongthink fever
Hate fact fever
2 + 2 = 4 fever
Shkotzim awakening fever
Thought crime fever
Thought crime fever

No comments:

Post a Comment