Thursday, May 19, 2016

Lots of Hate Messages

If I was an American negro I'd be constantly thanking Whites for removing me from my savage and backward homeland and placing me in a civilized society I can neither recreate or even comprehend. I'd be overflowing with gratitude for the hand-outs, the appeasement and the easy path to success if I can merely behave myself and manage some intellectual mediocrity. Thank you White man, thank you. Of course, if I really was a negro my I.Q. would be dramatically reduced along with the ability to connect cause and effect. Then introduce the jew and its campaign to weaponize the already dangerous lower races and the end result is, at best, sullen hostility and "more needs to be done" eternal victim-hood. After all, America was never great, just ask an 80 I.Q. negress who has absorbed all the kosher lies.

A Staten Island Home Depot staffer became the center of a social media storm — and received death threats — after a photo of her wearing a hat saying “America Was Never Great” surfaced on the web.

Back in what you and I might call "reality" this ungrateful animal has maybe caused one or two raised eyebrows from Whites sleepwalking toward the grave as she lazily and ineptly performs a job she was given in favor of more qualified applicants because of "skin color." Then the wandering merchant took note and decided they could use this banal example of negro entitlement to attack the hated gentiles by ginning up imaginary "hate crimes."

Krystal Lake, 22, was seen with the white hat at her Sunday morning shift at Home Depot in Mariners Harbor, according to the Staten Island Advance, which first reported the story.

After picking our way through all the illegal aliens outside we got treated to another reeking cultural bowel movement while still gagging and retching from the shameless behavior of the la-teen-oh invader.

Dat be fo fo dolla mudda fudda.

“The point of the hat was to say America needs changing and improvement,” Lake told the Advance. “I don't think it's a positive message to say, ‘Let's look to the past.’ ”

More needs to be done after over fifty years of failed attempts to turn the negro into something resembling a civilized human being. Our big reward for all that spending, bleeding and dying is a jungle monster with a chip on its shoulder. 

The hat was mocking GOP presumptive presidential Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan and red hat.

Yeah. No shit.

Lake, a Bernie Sanders backer, said she plans to wear the hat again, despite getting death threats and other nasty missives.

The unclean schwoogie supports the jew nation-wrecker. Also, did we mention the "death threats?" Oy, another holocaust against the schwartz! Since no examples are given for some reason, here's my take on the horrific menacing from White debils.

White Customer: What is that hat supposed to mean? 

Negress: Eye cannaw hee-ah yew.

White: The hat? What does it mean?

Negress: Wah? Yew nee speee awp craka.

White: THE HAT!!!!!!

Negress: Sheeet mudda fudda mo nee bee dawn an sheeet, muh slav-ree, bix nood an sheeeit.

White: I see. Thank you. I think I'll shop somewhere else.

"Trump is very rash and in your face, but when someone else has a message against him, his supporters can't take the criticisms," she told the Advance.

The legendary thin skin of the endlessly "tolerant" and put-upon White person. 

The new face of the twenty dollar bill?

Lake, who is black, has gotten lots of hate messages.

Yeah, I think you've made this unsubstantiated claim about as clear as possible, dinosaur media. Sure there's no concrete examples and it seems suspicious that a negro pulling crass political stunts while on the job suddenly encounters "hate," but we all know Whites are inherently evil and the important thing is it could have happened.

"People have been saying really racist things to me and that they're going to come and find me and that what I said is disgraceful and I hate America — but I don't hate America," she said. 

Trust us, all of this happened. Why would a negro with jew-instilled hatred for Whites and a severe case of narcissism make something up? Come on, this worthless living fossil clearly loves the U.S.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment