Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Muh I.R.A.

Yesterday the Kenyan sodomite performed one final teleprompter reading. For one sad moment it was 2008 again and here was the alien pimp full of hope and change. Then it was time for the usual blame game from the Chicago dope-head. Those middle class Whites, they're the real problem. More needs to be done. More punitive taxation, more foreign invasion, more job loss, more crime. Don't forget all the contributions of the moose-limb! Fortunately, the amazing stuttering mulatto is about to be removed.

Unfortunately there's no shortage of other mulattoes preaching the same tired sermon: Whites are inherently evil, the negro is an eternal victim, open up your wallet you wicked devil. It's hard to imagine this drivel gaining much traction in Donald Trump's America, but still they come. The American negro: brought here in jewish chains, doing the jobs American's won't (We need slavery for muh economy, goyim), then a biological weapon deployed against Whites. It's time for the final act, their removal, along with the traveling merchant that unleashed this plague on us.

Professor Michael Eric Dyson thinks that white people should have an "Individual Reparations Account" to make donations to black institutions and individuals. 

Yeah. I'll get right on it. Since the "professor" is a 90 I.Q. mulatto that could easily pass the paper bag test he'll only have to put half as much in the "I.R.A."

The proposal is part of his forthcoming book, “Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon to White America.”

I guess "Groids that Won't Shut the Fuck Up: More Screeching at the White Devil" was too honest for the jewish publisher.

I used to say in church, “If the sermon ain’t making you a little bit uncomfortable, it ain’t effective.” 

If the English ain't at least a little bit broken and incoherent it ain't an "educated" half-caste lecturing you.

Where be muh money?

Look, if it doesn’t cost you anything, you’re not really engaging in change; you’re engaging in convenience. You’re engaged in the overflow.

Give to the failed race until it hurts, until the pain is unbearable. Bleed and suffer. Die. This proves what a good person you are. Somehow. 

I’m asking you to do stuff you wouldn’t ordinarily do. I’m asking you to think more seriously and strategically about why you possess what you possess.

It might have something to do with that whole "working a job and earning a salary" thing, certainly the part of you that's White can figure that out.

That is what I meant by an I.R.A.: an individual reparations account. You ain’t got to ask the government, you don’t have to ask your local politician — this is what you, an individual, conscientious, “woke” citizen can do.

LOL. Time to prove how "woke" I am by donating money to "down with Whitey" jew-run "charities" that will be used to advance my own destruction. At least I can score valuable sanctimony points before everything burns. 

Martin Luther King Jr. believed that charity is a poor substitute for justice. But I ain’t turning $25 million down. 

Sheeeet, y'all milk still da debil, but gib me dat twant fave zillion, mudda fudda.


More needs to be done.

3 comments:

  1. Their balls get bigger and bigger every day. Muh balls. The disgust I feel every day for these shameless dindus is no longer even an entertaining conversation-piece. It causes me such nausea in my stomach that I almost need to lie down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean Up Time can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean Up Time can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete