Thursday, March 2, 2017

Careerism Gone Wrong

The stories I typically cover generally don't receive much attention even when they're first breaking and an update after the fact is practically unknown. Infamy is fleeting and the steady churn of crimes and outrages makes it easy to disappear back into the undifferentiated brown mass that represents our greatest strength. As much as I'd like to do a "Hate Crime Hoaxers, Where are they Now?" feature, it simply isn't possible. The useful idiot absorbs some minor chastening and slides back into the fetid swamp of modern popular culture.

Today's subject as an anomaly, a White woman who pretended to be a negress and after being publicly humiliated for this comical deception decided to continue the "diversity" con game. Instead of cutting off the weave and cancelling the season tickets to the tanning salon she's now given herself a goofy African name and is trying to win back the approval of the cultural marxists she somehow hoodwinked for years. This is the exciting new frontier of "trans-racial" rights, clearly this madwoman should be allowed to use the "colored" bathroom if that's how she identifies.

Rachel Dolezal — the white NAACP leader who pretended to be black for years — has reportedly changed her name to a West African moniker meaning “gift of God.”

I have to agree, this unbelievable tale of White self-loathing is truly the gift that keeps on giving. I can't wait to see just how far this mentally defective woman will fall in the name of seeking jewish four legs good, two legs better approval.

The 39-year-old will now be called Nkechi Amare Diallo, according to the Daily Mail.

LOL. "Rachel" be my slave name and sheeet. Muh nigga body (Ah!) is strait awt duh mudda.

Nkechi, which is short for Nkechinyere, originates from the Igbo language of Nigeria and translates to “what God has given” or “gift of God,” the Mail reports.

God has an excellent sense of humor.

Diallo, or “bold,” is ultimately of Fula origin. The Muslim ethnic group is said to have roots in the Middle East and West Africa.

The moose-limb ethnic group (???) is from West Africa or the Middle East or something like that. The high standards of our dinosaur media and its fake news.

Speaking to The Guardian last week, the disgraced civil rights advocate described how she had been unable to find a job or pay her rent in recent months.

Minstrel shows close down, former "civil rights" leaders hardest hit.

This tanning bed goes to eleven.

After her name change, she attempted to use her new identity to try to garner some positive attention, the Mail reports.
 
My name is now Kunta Kinte, please give me favorable media coverage so I can get back a sinecure I acquired via a "black like me" pack of lies. 

Dolezal, who once sued the historically black Howard University for racial discrimination, is slated to release a memoir next month, titled “In Full Color,” which will outline her life.

Muh memoirs.

She told The Guardian last week that despite what people say, she still believes she’s not white.

DNA evidence? My embarrassed parents? A stack of receipts for bronzing agents? It was real in my mind.

I feel like the idea of being trans-black would be much more accurate than ‘I’m white.’ Because, you know, I’m not white … Calling myself black feels more accurate than saying I’m white.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment